Woman in 3D Printing – Madrid Chapter
The past 24th of October took place at IMDEA Materials’ facilities the event “Women in 3D Printing”. Some of the researchers (see below) presented the projects they are working on and, after that, a visit was made to the institute’s facilities. The presentations were the following:
- Project MAT 4.0 (Advance Manufacturing). Jon Molina.
- Project ALFORAMA (Additive Manufacturing of high resistant Al alloys). Carmen Cepeda.
- Project SAM (Additive Manufacturing of Ni superalloys). Clara Galera Rueda.
- Project MAT 4.0 / LATTICES (Manufacturing of metallic lattices). Shruti Banait.
- Project ENVIDIA (Multiscale simulation of SLM). Damien Tourret.