Woman in Science – 3D Printing
The next meeting of Women in 3D printing will be held at IMDEA Materials Institute in Getafe, on 24th October at 17:45.
This is a casual meetup series for 3D Printing enthusiasts to meet and discuss with new faces and 3D printing veterans. With a strong agenda, some of the IMDEA’s researchers will present their projects on additive manufacturing. Afterwards, there will be a visit to the facilities of the Institute.
- Project MAT 4.0 (Advanced manufacturing). Jon Molina.
- Project ALFORAMA (Innovative Al alloy for aircraft structural parts using additive manufacturing technology). Carmen Cepeda.
- Project SAM (Ni Superalloys for additive manufacturing). Clara Galera Rueda.
- Project MAT 4.0 / LATTICES (Metallic lattices manufacturing). Shruti Banait.
- Project ENVIDIA (Multiscale simulation of SLM). Damien Tourret.
You can get your ticket for free in the following link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/women-in-3d-printing-madrid-chapter-tickets-74250793121